What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe from CoronaVirusWe take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. That's why we've gone above and beyond to ensure your safety. To put your mind at ease, we want to advise you of the additional health and safety measures we're taking to help keep our guests and associates safe:
- In addition to our normal cleaning and sanitizing, we are increasing the frequency of disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, credit card machines, elevator buttons, and restroom surfaces.
- Single-use, disposable paper towels will continue to be utilized in our public restrooms.
- Additional supplies of tissues will be made available in the public space of our meeting space.
- Provided we can locate and purchase additional hand sanitizer, we will increase the availability of hand sanitizer bottles in the Main Lobby area.
- The restaurant areas will continue to sanitize tabletops and other often-touched surfaces.
- The indoor pool is maintained to local health standards, in regards to pool chemicals and testing. The water is tested every two hours.
- In addition to the general cleaning of the area, the staff at he indoor pool has increased sanitation levels to include wiping down surfaces with disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer is utilized at the check-in desk.
Our hotel is open for business to meet the needs of all of our customers. If we become aware of any condition that would make it unsafe, please rest assured that we will address the situation promptly.