Harbor Master Mini Golf $10 per person
Fin City Arcade & Frank & Lola's Game Room
You will find games for all ages and Fin City Aracde. Choose from a variety of games and redeem your tickets at our prize counter. At Frank & Lola's Game Room you will find vintage arcade games, pool tables and air hockey. Fun for the whole family!
Fins Up indoor pool & fitness centerEnjoy a dip in the pool or workout on our wide variety of exercise equipment. Complimentary to Resort guests.
Jolly Mon indoor water parkOpen on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays year round.
Four water slides, activity pool, three-story tree house, 700 gallon tipping bucket, whirlpool, and a lazy river.
$20.00 per Hotel Guest
$25.00 non-Hotel Guest
$5.00 non-swim / Observation Rate
Complimentary for children ages 2 & under
You do not have to be a guest of Margaritaville to splash around at Jolly Mon Water Park - we are open to the public. Admission tickets can be purchased at Jolly Mon's desk upon arrival to the water park. Advance purchase tickets are not available.
Fin City BowlingOpen on Friday and Saturdays.
Bowling & bumper bowling available.
$4.00 per person per game
$2.00 per pair shoe rental
Socks are required. Minimum age of 4 years.
The Oaks Course Rates
March 1 - March 31
Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) - 18 holes $45Weekends (Friday - Sunday) - 18 holes $55
April 1 - May 12, 2022Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) - 18 holes $56
Weekends (Friday - Sunday) - 18 holes $66
may 13 - October 23, 2022Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) - 18 holes $66
Weekends (Friday - Sunday) - 18 holes $80
October 24 - November 27, 2022Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) - 18 holes $56
Weekends (Friday - Sunday) - 18 holes $66
November 28 - December 31, 20227 days a week $ 45
Horseback ridesOpen on Saturdays and Sundays in September.
Minimum age of 7 years - Single riders only
$65.00 per person
Pony rides (Ages 3-6) $15 per child
Port of Indecision Marina573-348-8421
Closes for the season in mid to late October.
- 24' Pontoon Boats (10 passenger maximum)
$350 for 4 hours plus gas consumed
$650 for 8 hours plus gas consumed
- Paddleboats (4 passenger maximum) - $10 per Half Hour
All motorized boat operators must be 21 years of age and present a valid driver's license In addition, motorized boat operators born after January 1, 1984 must provide a Missouri Boating Safety Certification Card. Click here for more information.
Boat Rental Accessories
- Wake Board Rental - $15 per Hour
- Knee Board Rental - $15 per Hour
- Tube Rental - $15 per Hour
- Water Ski Rental - $15 per Hour
- 2 passenger maximum - $90 per Hour plus gas consumed
All waverunner operators must be 18 years of age and present a valid driver's license. In addition, waverunner operators born after January 1, 1984 must provide a Missouri Boating Safety Certification Card.
Overnight Dock Slips (Covered)
- Overnight Dock Slips Covered (10x24) - $40 per Night
There are two paved boat ramps at Lake of the Ozarks State Park, which is located 5 miles from the resort by land and 8 miles by water.
Boat Launch and Trailer Parking
- Pa He Tsi boat ramp is available March 1 - October 31 and is free to use
- PB2 boat ramp is available year round and costs $5 per use
Complimentary trailer parking is available for resort guests at the Oaks parking lot on State Road KK. Be sure to stop by the front desk to receive a permit for your trailer.
Tropic Island Cruise
Adults - $35 per person
Children, Ages 3-10 - $20 per person
Children 2 and Under are free
A minimum passenger count is required for a cruise. Tickets can be purchased online at www.tropicislandcruises.com.
outdoor PoolsLandShark Pools and Lakeside Pool are expected to be remain open through the end of October, 2022.
• Lakeside Pool is an outdoor pool complex with a 120' water slide, toddler splash pool. The pool is heated and open to the public.
• Tradewinds Pool - located across from Frank & Lola's pizzeria. This pool is available to hotel guests only and is open for the season from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
• Landshark Pool - located at Landshark Bar & Grill. Swim up bar pool is restricted to ages 21 & up. The lower portion of the pool does not have an age restriction. This pool is heated and open to the public.
Some activities are seasonable and may not be open during your visit. Contact the Resort directly to verify the activity you are interested in will be available during your stay.