accessibility featuresMargaritaville Lake Resort Lake of the Ozarks is a beautiful resort located on 420 acres of rolling hills. Part of the striking beauty of the resort is due to the landscape. Unfortunately at times, the hills create challenges for our guests who have trouble walking or are in a wheelchair. If you are ever in need of assistance while visiting our property, contact our Guest Services desk.
- Wheelchair for use during your stay. First-come, first-serve basis. Please contact the Security Department through the Hotel Operator.
- Wheelchair accessible van for on-property service only. Contact Guest Services for more information.
- Accessible guestrooms are located throughout the resort, several with roll-in showers. Elevator access is available to all rooms in our Anchor and Edgewater Buildings.
- Telephones in all rooms are equipped with flashing light when ringing and volume adjustment.
- Equipment available upon request:
- TTY telephone attachment available upon request.
- Portable kits to include: Door knocker (light attaches to the back of the door, flashes when there is a knock on the door), Bed shaker (used as a wake up system), and Alertmaster (strobe light that flashes when the fire alarm is sounded for the building).
- Closed Caption compatible televisions in all guestrooms.
- Wheelchair lift to Driftwood Spa and Fins Up indoor pool area. Swim lift for indoor pool accessibility. Contact the staff at the indoor pool for more information.
- Simplex smoke detection system for immediate source identification by the Hotel Operator.
- Public Phones for TDD or Computer use. Contact the Hotel Operator at Extension "0" for locations.
- Braille floor indicators in all elevators.
- Braille menus available in all restaurants.